[Nfb-web] Converting to a Wordpress theme

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Fri Jun 18 00:54:21 UTC 2010

Good evening,

If you search Google for Wordpress theme tutorial you should find a number of resources to get started.  You can also take a look at the files in the default theme to get an idea of the different components of a theme.

Generally, I would say that it is a fairly difficult task for a beginner to take an html template file and parse it into a theme, but it is doable.  You might consider looking for a wordpress shop to do the work for you.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter