[Nfb-web] Drupal versus WordPress

Mika Pyyhkala pyyhkala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:04:38 UTC 2010

I am also trying to gather information about Drupal vs. Wordpress in
Massachusetts.  We have Wordpress which is good for content, but so
far we don't have I think as robust form tools that you might be able
to get via Drupal.

A report from anyone that has used both would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mika in Massachusetts