[Nfb-web] Reaching Server

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 01:16:56 UTC 2011

Ah. The problem I was having, which I originally accused your router of
causing, turned out to be on my end, as well.  Never have figured out
how it happened, but I had my broadband modem reset by the cable
company, even though I thought that couldn't possibly have anything to
do with it... Shows what I know. /smile/

Tami