[Nfb-web] looking for a web designer for the Travel and Tourism Division

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:25:44 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

Cheryl Echevarria here, as the new President of the Division of Travel and Tourism, the first task at hand was asked of me is to get a website up and running.

Well, I am asking anyone out there, who can help us generate one, on a shoestring budget, until we have more money in our treasurer.

Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.