[Nfb-web] Unable to Reset Domain Password

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:30:57 UTC 2011

Peter,

OK you didn't setup the new site. Then ask the person who did what the URL is.

Or read a litte bit online about word press. I know the default URL
for any Drupal website is http://www.whatever.com/index.php. In fact I
was just playing with a website that I am 99% sure is a word press
site and it has the same default URL as Drupal.

So all you need is some other name to point to it for a little while.
Heck ask dave to point nfbt.nfbnet.org at it, heck anything will do as
a temp name.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen