[NFB_of_Georgia] Job question

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:58:44 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, I just recently moved back to Atlanta from Daytona Beach for a while because I’m taking some online classes. I was curious to know if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of jobs I can do while I’m up here that are online so that way I can still do them when I start back taking physical classes. I’ve looked at some sites for online tutoring that I am pretty sure our accessible, because when I visited them they didn’t pose any issues. But, seeing as the fact that a lot of them require a degree or a certificate, I have very limited options on the ones that I can do that have no experience required. So, I was wondering if anybody has any other suggestions as to what other online things accessibly that I can do if that doesn’t work out. I just want to keep my options open just in case. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks.