[NFB_of_Georgia] Legislative Alert

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Thu Apr 21 15:25:22 UTC 2022

Hello NFBGA members and non members, please review the legislative alert
that was emailed to you from John Pare.  Also do not forget to cc Justin
Young at jyoung at nfb.org in your email to your representative.

There is an example email response and an attachment with their legislative
directors email addresses in the attachment that was sent to our listserv.

Lets send as many of our representatives as we can to ask them to cosponsor
- the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 4853)

Thank you.
dgriffin at nfbga.org