[NFB_of_Georgia] Advocacy Update Regarding The City of Warner Robins

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Fri Apr 22 23:49:37 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Here is an advocacy update regarding improving accessibility in the city of Warner Robins, Georgia.

First of all, if you haven’t already, go ahead and sign the petition. You can find the link at the end of this email, before my signature.

I sent my petition to one of my newspapers in my local area. I will hopefully hear from one of the reporters sometime next week.

There is a long way to go in this fight to have equal access.

Feel free to share this petition to people you know. We need Warner Robins to become the next accessible city in Georgia!

If you have any questions, you may email me at my email address, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

You can click this link to visit the petition at https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility <https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility>

Thank you.

Keep fighting,
Armando Vias

—
Armando L. Vias
Advocate For Web-Accessibility And Disability Rights
Audio Description Advocate
Alumni | Georgia Academy For The Blind (GAB) (Class of 2021)
Member of National Association of Blind Students
www.nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
Cell: (478) 293-2624 <tel:4782932624>

Telephone: (830) 542-2220 <tel:8305422220>

Email: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>

My Personal Website: armandovias.com <https://armandovias.com/>

My Public Facebook Page <https://facebook.com/armandovias>

My LinkedIn Profile <https://linkedin.com/in/armandovias>