[NFBA-Phoenix] Announcements for July‘s chapter meeting

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 00:00:49 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Federationists
  just wanted to remind you guys that we will be having a chapter meeting this Saturday via zoom. Somethings we will be discussing our national convention, state convention, the chapter constitution, and meeting in person. I will be sending out an agenda along with the zoom link late Tuesday evening or early Wednesday morning. Because our meeting is so jampacked this next Saturday, I am going to resend the April and May minutes in separate emails. If you see any corrections or changes that need to be made please let me know before Friday. The April and May minutes will not be read at this Saturday’s meeting.

We will just vote on the minutes as amended for both April and May but the June minutes will be read. again there is a lot to discuss so be ready please be patient because I lost track of time and right after I send this email I have to join the convention arrangements committee meeting and so after that meeting I will send out the minutes. Thank you for your patience sincerely Bradley Kuhn phoenix chapter president Sent from my iPhone