[NFBA-Tucson] UPDATE: Congressman Stanton D9

Joanne Gabias JGabias at saavi.us
Tue Feb 22 21:08:18 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I would like to pass on this exciting news! We met with Congressman Stanton from District 9's staff Tyler Lewis during Washington Seminar. Today, I got word from Tyler that Congressman Stanton has officially cosponsored HR 431 - Access Technology Affordability Act.

Tyler stated that the team is continuing to review the other initiatives and will give me additional updates as they come.

Thank you to everyone who participated because it really does matter and your personal stories made a difference.

All the best,

Joanne Gabias, M.A., NOMCT, NCUEB, NCRTB
Legislative Director
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
Cell: 318-497-2782