[NFBA-Tucson] October Tucson Chapter Meeting

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:10:03 UTC 2022

 Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. Our October meeting is this Saturday at the new
Saavi Services for the Blind location at 3350 E Grant Road, Tucson AZ
85716. Meeting starts at 1pm. Building will be opened at noon. We will be
having a dutch audience so please bring your spare change! We will be
discussing the State Convention and Blind Equality Achievement Month. If
you are unable to attend in person, the link and information is below my
signature in this email. It is the same link every month for easy access so
if you miss an email you can go back to a previous one and it will work. We
hope that the link is not needed because everyone will be in person! Please
note that the connection is not as good virtually so please try and make an
effort to be in person!

See you tomorrow!

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President
Arizona Affiliate Membership Chair
Arizona Affiliate Board Member
570-807-9932

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98480610032

Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,98480610032# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,98480610032# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C) Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032 Find
your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ayoZGxdqB