[NFBA-Tucson] East Valley chapter 2023 pool party announcement

mark feliz nfb.az.eastvalley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:24:12 UTC 2023

Attention! Attention! Attention!

It is time once again for the annual National Federation of the Blind
of Arizona East Valley chapter’s pool party and pot-luck. All are very
much welcome--even if you do not swim, come and enjoy good company and
meet up with old friends. This is the first returning pool party since
Covid hit so we are looking forward to seeing all of you.
The East Valley Chapter will provide the food.
Please notify Somaya or Mark if you intend to join us as soon as
possible so that we will have enough food for everyone.

Here are the details as well as our draft menu:
When: June 17, 2023,
Where: at the home of Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl,
311 West McNair street Chandler AZ
Ruth’s phone: 480-892-4344

What time: from 2 pm. till whenever,

What to bring: bring yourself, a friend, swim suit,.

Here is the draft menu:

Hamburgers & Hot Dogs

Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles, tomato, onion, etc..
Chips

Baked Beans
Macaroni and Potato salads

Soda

Dessert
If you have any questions please contact

Somaya Tarin at nfb.eastvalley.treasurer at gmail 480-309-9393
Mark Feliz nfb.az.eastvalley at gmail.com 480-560-0641

--
Mark Feliz