[NFBA-Tucson] March Chapter Meeting

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:59:14 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. Our March meeting is tomorrow
at the new Saavi Services for the Blind location at 3350 E Grant Road,
Tucson AZ 85716. Meeting starts at 1pm. Building will be opened at noon. We
will be discussing the picnic and so much more!

If you are unable to attend in person, the link and information is below my
signature in this email. It is the same link every month for easy access so
if you miss an email you can go back to a previous one and it will work.
Please note that the connection is not as good virtually so please try and
make an effort to be in person!

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President
Arizona Affiliate Membership Chair
Arizona Affiliate Board Member
570-807-9932

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98480610032

Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,98480610032# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,98480610032# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C) Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032