[NFBA-Tucson] Tucson Chapter Meeting Saturday October 7th

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 02:22:46 UTC 2023

 Hello everyone,
Happy BEAM Month!

Our October meeting is this Saturday October 7th at Saavi Services for the
Blind location at 3350 E Grant Road, Tucson AZ 85716. Meeting starts at
1pm. Building will be opened at 12:15pm. We will be discussing everything
we are doing as a chapter for Blindness Equality Achievement Month and so
much more! Remember to bring your change for a Dutch auction!

Attached is the meeting minutes from last month. Please review!

As always, if you are unable to attend in person, the link and information
is below my signature in this email. It is the same link every month for
easy access so if you miss an email you can go back to a previous one and
it will work. Please note that the connection is not as good virtually so
please try and make an effort to be in person!

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President
Arizona Affiliate Membership Chair