[NFBA-Tucson] TUCSON MEET YOURSELF NFB Event TOMORROW

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:04:03 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

As you may know this weekend is Tucson Meet Yourself and White Cane
Awareness Day!

We want to make sure that we have a presence on White Cane Awareness
Weekend. We want to be flexible with people's times therefore there will be
two options.

I will meet people tomorrow, Saturday October 14th, at the corner of
Pennington and Stone between 12-1230pm with literature from the National
Federation of the Blind and Blindness Courtesy Rules. I would love for you
all to join me! At 12:30pm I will start exploring the event with anyone who
joins me until 3pm.  I can be reached at 570-807-9932. Please send me a
text message, I have been getting alot of spam calls so I might not answer.

If you are unable to join me in the afternoon, our vice-president, Abdallah
Shoolie will be at Tucson Meet Yourself and will meet you in the same
location between 6-630pm with literature for you all to hand out and will
explore the event for a couple hours in the evening. If you are choosing
this time PLEASE REACH OUT BEFOREHAND to Abdallah at 704-804-4922 to
confirm your attendance so he knows to connect with you.

You can find more information about Tucson Meet Yourself at
https://tucsonmeetyourself.org/.

Can't wait to hear how your experience goes and what delicious food you
were able to taste!

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President