[NFBA-Tucson] Membership Dues

jean parker radioforever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:17:56 UTC 2024

Hello All:

It is once again time for everyone to pay their membership dues to remain a member of the Tucson chapter of the National Federation of the Blind. Your annual dues helps the local chapter plan activities and programs throughout the year to advocate for the rights of blind people in our community and to educate the public about what it is to live the life we want as blind people.

Please visit the following link to pay your annual membership dues:

https://az.nfb.org/dues-2

In solidarity,

Jean Parker, Board Secretary
National Federation of the Blind, Tucson Chapter