[NFBA-Tucson] February Chapter Meeting Reminder

jean parker radioforever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:58:39 UTC 2024

Hello All:

This is to remind you that the next meeting of the National Federation of the Blind, Tucson chapter, will be held on Saturday, February 3, at 1:00 PM. The address is 3350 E. Grant Rd., in Tucson. If you plan to attend on zoom, watch your in-box just prior to the meeting for the correct link.

Among other things, we will hear from those who attended the Phoenix legislative seminar and the Washington Seminar about state and national legislative activities. We will also discuss the chapter board and officer election and ways we can improve communications with members.

We look forward to seeing everyone there,

Jean Parker, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind, Tucson Chapter