[Nfbc-info] Save-Mart's web site

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 16 15:42:17 UTC 2008

Hi Angela.  Sometimes, it doesn't require a lot of group action to get a big
chain to move.  In the 90's Alberson's was just beginning store delivery.
The site was inaccessible.  I wrote them and when they wrote back apparently
some others had as well.  They ask me to test an accessible cite they would
soon create.
I did and received a $50 gift cert for my feedback.
I shopped with them online while I lived in the San Fernando valley.  I
believe they still have a text only site as well as the normal one.
Maybe you can check out albertsons.com the text site and if it meets your
liking write to your chain explaining how they could provide a more user
friendly site for you.
You might even get lucky and get to be a rewarded guinipig like I did.

Mike Peterson

Ps the flip side is we lots of us complained about Vons pavillions they
never made there site accessible at least not to my knowledge.