[Nfbc-info] River Rafting

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Aug 21 15:18:59 UTC 2009

I just want to add one thing to what Jaime said. A huge thanks go out to the
good folks at the Sac Society for the Blind. We sincerely appreciate all
your help with this trip, and had a blast riding the river with you. We look
forward to sharing in many more events in the future.
Sincerely
Angela Fowler