[Nfbc-info] NFBC Board Conference Call Thursday Feb 19

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Sat Feb 14 04:19:41 UTC 2009

Fellow Federationists,

This is just a reminder that the NFB of California Board will be meeting
Thursday February 19. We encourage all interested Californians to call
in to the meeting. There will be an opportunity at the end of the
meeting for anyone who wishes to ask questions or make comments. We do
ask for everyone non-board members to hold comments until this time.

Here are the details:

What - NFBC Board Meeting

When - Thursday, February 19,

Time - 7 p.m.

Call in number: (616) 347-8400 and the access code is 184220 pound

Please direct any questions about the meeting directly to President Mary
Willows.

Jonathan Lyens

Treasurer

NFB of California