[Nfbc-info] Would the following people please contact me?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:15:04 UTC 2009

Would the following people please contact me?

Tiffany:

The NFB Scholarship: Is this to the NFB Scholarship to attend the Detroit
Convention?  I am ineligible for the First-Timers' Scholarship.  Please
call me at 323-295-5750, and press the "4" or "urgent" key, after your
message has been recorded.  Or e-mail me: eric at pmpmail.com.

Karma:

This is regarding your music show.  I use NetEcho, and have been able to
use Winamp mp3.  They do not support Windows Media Player.  Please contact
me at the address listed above?  Thanks.

Eric

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!