[Nfbc-info] websight access

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 06:12:11 UTC 2009

yes, many of the alternatives to captcha web sites are difficult to
understand as the voices are garbled and mixed to create the distorted
equivalent of what is on the screen. I with perfect above average hearing
have had to try several times to sign up on several of them so this is not
just a problem for deaf-blind people.
Chuck