[Nfbc-info] websight access

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 05:48:19 UTC 2009

After you post and review your ad you will find a page that shows the word
verification format. On that page there is a link that says "Get Audio
Challenge." after clicking on this link you will hear audio instructions and
you will then hear a series of words which a bit garbled almost sounding
like it is coming from a narrative with sound effects in the background. I
attempted to create an ad as I'm trying to find homes for kittens and I gave
up on attempting to use it after a few tries. I do not consider this format
to be satisfactory for screen reader use. apparently this is new since the
last time I posted an ad.
Chuck