[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 14 23:38:36 UTC 2009

    Hi Jonathan. My screen reader might be reading this wrong or, I made a
typo the rent of the place I was talking about was $565 not $65 but still
much lower than the bay area.
We did a crime scan of that one right in the complex no crime but when we
went out five tenths of a mile we began seeing crime in the area and the bad
crime was two  miles away.
Now we are looking at a couple places that look better crime wise.  Calcun
apartments Heritage park apartments and Hillsdale Vilage apartments to name
a few.  We might have to get a studio to move there but it's doible than the
search is on for my internship hours.
we are looking on rent.com, apartmentratings.com and the crime tool channel
3 has.
I have a term paper and a rationale statement to write this week than we can
go and look arround.
Mike.