[Nfbc-info] With Regrets

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 19:03:20 UTC 2009

Ta'lofa Lava Dearest Fred,
Please know that we are sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything you need, and I will do my best to help you. You and your family will be in my prayers at this difficult time, my friend.

Simone was a great lady, and she will surely be missed.
'Of' a'tu, my Kiwi sister!
Karmalynne
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)