[Nfbc-info] Be a mentor at National Convention!!

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 20 16:59:25 UTC 2009

Hey Juliet- I think it is awesome that you want to mentor a student at
convention. However, I think you are going to have a full plate dealing with
all of the scholarship activities. Congratulations again on being one of the
national scholarship winners.
Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder