[Nfbc-info] Fight back, and don't let anyone rip you off!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:15:47 UTC 2009

First of all, I hope I got this right:  Angela and Mike: Did you mean to
tell me, that being in these gang-related areas is, "unavoidable?"

Here's another "devil's advocate" letter.  To start with, can you say yes
to the following 3 questions?

1.  Do you feel safe using Sacramento Regional Transit?

2.  Do thugs care about our disabilities?

3.  Should we report suspicious activity, including the stalking of
blind, or visually-impaired people, to law-enforcement personnel?

If you said yes to all 3 of these questions, congratulations!  You now
know what I'm getting at: We are not helpless, but the "thugs" want nothing
more, than to commit senseless acts against us.

Mr. Joseph Webb, according to the Bee, has a past criminal record.  Then
why does this "---" show sorrow for what he did?  That's really a slap in
the face to Diane herself.

As for Conventions, Mike, don't get me started on a blind organization,
who hires "volunteers" for its Conventions.  Okay?  I'm mixing apples to
oranges.  I'm supposed to be talking about a big dummy, who clocked Diane,
leaving her unconscious.  And, again, at broad daylight, this could have
been prevented.  Sadly, it wasn't, because a known troublemaker named
Joseph Webb, decided to seek out someone all of you know, for "senseless"
target practice?  So, I say: Educave, don't stay silent.

Eric

Take a stand!  Be a winner!  Be a team player!

Because: Friends don't let friends be sore losers!

Eric from Los Angeles!