[Nfbc-info] Stippends for members at large

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 6 13:00:22 UTC 2009

    Hi mary. chapter matching grants is the number limited to one or can the
chapter send more than one person and have the grants if so is their a cap
on the number of people a chapter can match?
For example if a chapter sends three people at $150 each would the state
provide $450 and if the chapter sent 8 would the state provide $1,200 to
that chapter?
Reading the below post I got that impression but talking with others I
thought the State would only provide one $150 match per chapter.
I thought I would ask because others might be confused as well.

Thanks
Mike