[Nfbc-info] Fight back, and don't let anyone rip you off!

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 18:20:02 UTC 2009

I agree Chuck. I lived in a gang area when I was in my teens, and noting happened to me. I was also the oldest of 6 kids, and because my parents worked night, there were times when I needed to get milk or diapers for my younger siblings. Yes, sometimes I needed to walk to 7-11 after 7:00pm. What was I supposed to do? Have them go without? Like a 14-year-old girl had extra spending money for cabs, and I certainly wasn't going to call someone every time something was needed. I was perfectly capable of getting the items. So don't give me this bull crap about situations can be avoided.

Chuck is right. It's all in the way one carries him/herself.

Okay, I will say something which may be slightly offensive to some people, but it will be written anyway. I've always found that a person should be more cautious about the clean cut, suit waering guy driving the nice car than the long haired, biker type guy. If anything, the long haired biker is more likely to help if a person is lost than the other guy. Do we remember Ted Bundy?

Sorry if I come on a little strong. I am a plain talker, and will not change.
Karmalynne
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)
Listen to my show on www.2020theblink.net from Tuesday 7-10pm pacific time.