[Nfbc-info] Friends I need your creative suggestions.

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:02:40 UTC 2010

I am absolutely loving these ideas for the magnets!  The idea of a
series over the long term with similar themes is a great one, too.  I
would caution that we not allow the images to get too visually
cluttered, especially if we have braille put on them--and I think that
also is a good idea--to put one of the most important tools of
blindness in the hands of a sighted person or to make the magnet
accessible to a blind person, either way, it's great PR.  Mary is
right about the size of text decreasing with quantity and the same is
true of the images that go on it as well.  Let's keep it clean and
appealing and bear in mind the finished size of the magnet.

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsen