[Nfbc-info] Resource

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Sun May 9 22:33:04 UTC 2010

Hello Friends,

My wife Jennith found a helpful link.  It has almost all the information you need for California state benefits such as SSI and medical insurance.  If you are planning to get a job,a raise or you want to start a PASS plan, it will help you do that with an accessible online calculator.  Check out the site at:

http://www.disabilitybenefits101.org/

When it asks you what your disability status is, remember to put "Blind according to Social Security," instead of "disabled according to social security."

I hope this helps you, your clients and/or your friends.

Sincerely,
Bruce