[Nfbc-info] An idea from Beach Cities Chapter

Juliett Cody julietcody at cox.net
Tue May 11 22:47:32 UTC 2010

Great! Now that we know we have NFBC board approval and enthusiasm  lets get
to work. Beach Cities will concentrate next week on setting a conference
meeting soon, and we can brainstorm and make it a state project. I believe
we can recruit many new members. I e-mailed Kathleen Church the president of
the parent with blind children's  chapter   to keep her in the loop.  It
would be great if President Willows could chime in, and tell us what went on
in the national level and tell more about the literature.
Juliet Cody