[Nfbc-info] February's NFBC SF Chapter Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 10:09:20 UTC 2011

Hello:

     After publizing the chapter meeting for the NFBC  SF Chapter we
realized that the this month's chapter meeting would be on the  three day weekend
president's day weekend. Due to this the chapter meeting has  been canceled.
We apologize about this matter and hope that visitors will visit  the a
NFBC San Francisco Chapter meeting in the future. Again apologizies for  the
mix up.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the NFBC San Francisco  Chapter