[Nfbc-info] The Graduate Records Exam

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 16 19:50:48 UTC 2011

Hi Caroline,

Although I needed to do the same process in 2005, I had plenty of time (I
thought) to get all of my paperwork in on time. It was a horrific process
that I hope I never have to go through again. At that time, there was no
chance to take the exam on computer. It is not accessible to us then, and I
am not sure if it is accessible today. I did have to keep on top of calling
the toll free number to be that squeaky wheel to make sure that I would get
all of the accommodations before the test date approved. I would have to try
to pull the test packet information, but I know that I asked for a reader,
scribe, (double) extended  test taking time, a quiet room, slate/stylus,
braille materials for the math portion, talking calculator,  and plain blank
paper to take notes in braille. This is all I can pull out of my memory for
now.

Eileen