[Nfbc-info] A speech from the past worth reading again

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu May 5 04:01:49 UTC 2011

Was the speech suppose to be attached?  Did I miss something?  Hmmmm

When you send it you might also send th link to the recording on the nfb.org
web site.  The recording is even better to hear than just reading the speech
itself.

I also vote for Dr. tenBroek's "The Cross of Blindness", Dr. Jernigan's
"Blindness a Left Handed Dissertation", and Dr. Jernigan's "Blindness Is
Literature Against Us".

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com