[Nfbc-info] April Meeting: Come one come all

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:16:45 UTC 2012

Greetings Californians! April has arrived and we are gearing up for the
Southwest Riverside County April meeting on the 14th from 2-4 pm. The
meeting is held in the conference room at The Good Egg Restaurant in Hemet.
Membership is growing and we are looking forward to introducing all our new
faces. Please come join us as we discuss blindness and blindness skills. If
you have any questions please call Jeri Siqueiros at 951-445-2520. We look
forward to seeing you there!

The Good Egg
2563 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92544
(951) 929-3443
--

Jeri Siqueiros
(951) 445-2520

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in
our life, or in the life of another…Helen Keller