[Nfbc-info] Reminder- At Large Chapter Meeting this Thursday

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 20:15:30 UTC 2012

Hello All:
I hope everyone is having a good holiday week.  I am enjoying my spring break here in Pleasanton.

This is just a note to remind you that our At Large Chapter will meet this Thursday evening, 4/12  at 7:00 P.M.
This month we will have a guest speaker.  Angela Fowler will update us on the happenings at the capitol.  The Assembly Sub-committee on Education  and Finance held a public hearing  today to consider cuts to the State Special Schools.  Parents of blind children represented us, as well as members of the River City Chapter.

See you on Thursday.  The call in number is 712-432-0175 and the code is 184220.

Mary Willows