[Nfbc-info] Reminder: San Francisco Chapter Meeting!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:41:19 UTC 2012

Hello:

  I want to take a moment to remind  everyone that next  Saturday The
NFBC San Francisco  chapter will be having it's monthly  meeting!
 This meeting will take place at the San Francisco Lighthouse for the
blind at 214 van ness ave at 1p.m.
  We will be talking about  ways to   build  the chapter and help
blind  San Franciscans.
 if you are interested, just come on by and we will look forward to having you!
 should  you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:
 415.215.9809
 or
 dsmithnfb at gmail.com

  Thank you!

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson