[Nfbc-info] Cabs Board Meeting Sunday, April 15, 5 p.m.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:16:30 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Students!

  The  board of directors of the  California Association of  Blind
Students  will be  holding  our monthly board meeting confrence call
on sunday 4/15 and you  are  invited to take part.
  The call will take place at 5 p.m. and can be accessed by dialing
218.339.2500 and entering the code: 958093
 Thank you and we look forward to having you!

--
Darian Smith
2nd vice president, California Association of Blind Students

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson