[Nfbc-info] California Caucus in Dallas

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 18:25:39 UTC 2012

Hello All: I have just received word that  our California Caucus at the
National Convention in Dallas will be held on Monday, July 2, 2012 from 6 to
8: PM.  The location will be determined at a later time.  I know that it
would be helpful to know how many people will need chairs in the Caucus as
well as our delegation.  Please let your chapter presidents know if ;you are
planning to attend and would like to have a chair to sit in.  Sometimes we
get too many chairs and   sometimes we are short.  It would help us to know
if you will be there.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net