[Nfbc-info] We will miss Carla Zada

Juliett Cody julietcody at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 21:16:19 UTC 2012

Dear Federation Family:

It saddens me to inform you of Carla Zada's death,

Carla was a  founding member of the Beach Cities Chapter. She was  a federationist that  not only exhibited her independence, but also distributed her love among our  community. She was a beautiful intelligent woman who had held a  prestigious job before blindness and health problems set in. She continued to practice her wisdom and finesse  by seeing the good in all of us and always acknowledging  our triumphs . Her gentle, positive  , caring encouragements , made a difference       in my life.   Carla was admirable, and everyone   who knew her learned from her, and loved her.

 I will miss her. Some of us will never forget those   beach days followed with dinner and dancing until the wee times of the  morning. Nevertheless, knowing she was happy and ready for her next adventure  lets me  know she is home, and it excites me.

Carla, from all of us who had the honor to know you, love you and spend days on the beach with you are pleased to know that you are at peace.

Sadden with respect and much love,

Juliet Cody and the members of the Beach Cities Chapter

 Information:

Nikki's note from December 26th follows:

Dear friends,

Last night, while "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" played at
her bedside, my mom passed from this realm. In the days prior, she
had expressed how happy she was to be home, the place where she was
most comfortable. And in the weeks prior, she told me how much she
looked forward to the "next adventure." So, while I already miss her
terribly, I am comforted by both the knowledge that she was happy at
the end of her life and the idea that her spirit is free to move on
to its next adventure.

A memorial service will be held in the weeks to come. I will send out
details once they are solidified.

With Love,
Nikki, Ian, and Graeme

Dear friends and family,

We hope that you will be able to join us on Saturday, January the 14th for a celebration of Karla's life. The service will take place at Eternal Hills in Oceanside, with a gathering at our house afterward (details are listed below). Even if you're not able to attend, we know that you will send out a good wish for my mom just the same. Thanks for all of the warm words and support over the past days, weeks, and months. Take good care.

Love,

Nikki

Memorial Service

  Information:

Dear friends and family,

We hope that you will be able to join us on Saturday, January the 14th for a celebration of Karla's life. The service will take place at Eternal Hills in Oceanside, with a gathering at our house afterward (details are listed below). Even if you're not able to attend, we know that you will send out a good wish for my mom just the same. Thanks for all of the warm words and support over the past days, weeks, and months. Take good care.

Love,

Nikki

Memorial Service

Jan. 14th at 1 p.m.