[Nfbc-info] We will miss Carla Zada

Genesis Renata genesisrenata at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:15:48 UTC 2012

Dear Juliett,

I am very sorry for your loss.  It is always quite to lose a loved one especially during the holiday season. Please know you all are in my thoughts and prayers during this time.

Sincerely,

Genesis Renata

www.mojoradio.us

TWITTER: Genesis Renata

FACEBOOK: Genesis Renata

CHATROOM: www.mojoradio.us/chat (NO ONE UNDER 18 PERMITTED IN CHATROOM WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT)

---------------------------------------- > From: julietcody at cox.net > To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org > Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:06:29 -0800 > Subject: [Nfbc-info] We will miss Carla Zada > > Dear Federation Family: > > It saddens me to inform you of Carla Zada's death, > > Carla was a founding member of the Beach Cities Chapter. She was a federationist that not only exhibited her independence, but also distributed her love among our community. She was a beautiful intelligent woman who had held a prestigious job before blindness and health problems set in. She continued to practice her wisdom and finesse by seeing the good in all of us and always acknowledging our triumphs . Her gentle, positive , caring encouragements , made a difference in my life. Carla was admirable, and everyone who knew her learned from her, and loved her. > > > > I will miss her. Some of us will never forget those beach days followed with dinner and dancing until the wee times of the morning. Nevertheless, knowing she was happy and ready for her next adventure lets me know she is home, and it excites me. > > > > Carla, from all of us who had the honor to know you, love you and spend days on the beach with you are pleased to know that you are at peace. > > > > Sadden with respect and much love, > > Juliet Cody and the members of the Beach Cities Chapter > > Information: > > > > Nikki's note from December 26th follows: > > Dear friends, > > Last night, while "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" played at > her bedside, my mom passed from this realm. In the days prior, she > had expressed how happy she was to be home, the place where she was > most comfortable. And in the weeks prior, she told me how much she > looked forward to the "next adventure." So, while I already miss her > terribly, I am comforted by both the knowledge that she was happy at > the end of her life and the idea that her spirit is free to move on > to its next adventure. > > A memorial service will be held in the weeks to come. I will send out > details once they are solidified. > > With Love, > Nikki, Ian, and Graeme > > > > > Dear friends and family, > > > > We hope that you will be able to join us on Saturday, January the 14th for a celebration of Karla's life. The service will take place at Eternal Hills in Oceanside, with a gathering at our house afterward (details are listed below). Even if you're not able to attend, we know that you will send out a good wish for my mom just the same. Thanks for all of the warm words and support over the past days, weeks, and months. Take good care. > > > > Love, > > Nikki > > > > Memorial Service > > Information: > > > Dear friends and family, > > > > We hope that you will be able to join us on Saturday, January the 14th for a celebration of Karla's life. The service will take place at Eternal Hills in Oceanside, with a gathering at our house afterward (details are listed below). Even if you're not able to attend, we know that you will send out a good wish for my mom just the same. Thanks for all of the warm words and support over the past days, weeks, and months. Take good care. > > > > Love, > > Nikki > > > > Memorial Service > > > > Jan. 14th at 1 p.m. > > Eternal Hills > > 1999 El Camino Real > > Oceanside, CA 92054 > > 760-754-6600 > > > > Gathering Afterward > > Jan. 14th from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. > > Our House > > 1342 Oak Ave. > > Carlsbad, CA 92008 > > 760-434-3997 > > > > > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6765 (20120103) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com > > _______________________________________________ > Nfbc-info mailing list > Nfbc-info at nfbnet.org > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org > To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbc-info: > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/genesisrenata%40hotmail.com