[Nfbc-info] Changing What it Means to Be Blind

Gardner, Ron RGardner at nfb.org
Thu Jan 12 00:13:51 UTC 2012

Serena,

You story is terrific and it is the same story that so many have. It is my own story. It is motivating. Putting it into a well written and articulate document means many people will benefit. I am taking the liberty of sending it to Gary Wunder. Please feel my admiration and love of you as a fellow colleague and leader in our Federation movement.

Ron Gardner