[Nfbc-info] Calling all blind parents

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Jan 27 17:42:31 UTC 2012

Hello fellow blind parents,
    I have spoken to a few of you, and I believe the time is right to start
a blind parents' group here in the golden state. There are many of us
throughout the state, and we face unique challenges best faced with each
other's support. I would like to schedule a conference call to discuss
starting a state-wide blind parents' group.
    I would like to hold this conference next Thursday, February 2 at 6:30
PM. I would like to hold it on the CABS line: 218-339-2500 958093. Please
let me know is this is something you would be able to attend.
Angela