[Nfbc-info] Question Regarding Possible Trade School Of Interest, Heald College

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 01:35:40 UTC 2012

Hello all I was just wondering if any of you have heard of Heald
College and was also wondering if any blind people have gone to this
trade school? If so, are there accessibility programs I should know
about as far as their technology field since I'm interested in their
computer courses and if there is a Disabled Students Program like at
Diablo Valley College and Los Medanos College here in California? I'm
from Concord, California, and found a Heald College nearby actually in
the same city. If any blind people have taken courses and graduated
successfully from any Heald College, can you tell me about your
experience there because I'm looking into this as a ticket to getting
me a career in the computer field like say office administrative stuff
for say Fidelity Home Warranty, and was wondering if they have a
career services section because my experience with DVC didn't go well,
not many career choices were given to me.
Chela
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/