[Nfbc-info] NFBC East Bay Ready to Rock 2012!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 03:11:32 UTC 2012

Greetings East Bay Chapter!

Your East Bay board went into retreat today and emerged revved up to
take on another year of chapter excitement!

We'll start with our first actual meeting of 2012 after our January
braille event at Starbucks in Union City.  Our regular first-Thursday
meeting is just days away now--this Thursday the 2nd, as always, at 7
p.m. at Starbucks in Union City (1752 Decoto Rd., just a short walk
from the Union City BART station).  Also, don't forget that people
often come early to grab a bite to eat at one of the many local
restaurants, so stay in touch with one another via
nfbc-east-bay at googlegroups.com and make some dinner plans with other
chapter friends!

Also, chapter dues for 2012 are officially due, so bring $5 to renew
your membership in the chapter--remember that elections will be held
at our May meeting, and your dues must be up-to-date to vote.

Jason has agreed to be our Philosophy Instigator, so we'll get started
with a quicdk but lively discussion, then tear into some activity
planning!

See you at 7 on Thursday!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS, NCLB
Staff Assistant, Japan Society of Northern California (www.usajapan.org)

"We are all born to be the hero of our own story." --Deepak Chopra