[Nfbc-info] The Passing of a California Leader in the Federation

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 18 04:41:19 UTC 2012

Hello All:
I am sitting at my computer still in shock about the news that Gail Paulson
has passed away.  I will try to say what she has meant to me and the
Federation but, I don't think words can convey how important she was to us.

Gail was a leader in the truest sense.  She saw a need and took the
necessary steps to help resolve issues.  When our California affiliate was
in need of committed leaders, Gail stepped up and lead the way in the
Channel Islands Chapter.  She was always fair and honest.  She organized
young blind high school age students and started them on a path of
independence.  She came all the way up to the bay area to help heal the
affiliate when it was torn.
She gave us whatever she could to help make life better for teenagers in
Oxnard and the surrounding area.  We are still benefitting from her love and
kindness.
She will be deeply missed.
All our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Sincerely,

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net