[Nfbc-info] To Bay Area citizens

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The Smith Kettlewell Eye Research Institute, who has been working
collaboratively with the NfB on audio description, is reaching out to
Bay Area blind people. They are trying to get at least 30 people to
fill out a survey about riding BART--or perhaps, why you don't ride
BART.

If you have a spare moment, please take this survey and help our friends out.

The announcement with the link to the survey is below.

Many thanks,
Lisamaria

Are you blind or low vision? Do you live in the Bay Area?

If you answered yes to both of these questions we want you to
participate in an online survey!
The Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute in San Francisco is
conducting an online survey to better understand your experience, and
concerns, of the travel risks and dangers associated with using public
transportation. For this study we are focusing on BART travel.
Regardless of whether you use BART or not, we want to know what you
think.
To fill out the survey, please visit www.mielelab.org/bartsurvey. If
you would prefer to take the survey by phone, please call Megan
Lawrence at 415-345-2006. If you have any question or comments please
send an email to megan at ski.org.