[Nfbc-info] Happy Thansgiving from the Willows Family

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 22 18:55:56 UTC 2012

Hello All:
It is a beautiful day here in Pleasanton.  I just want to say Happy
Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.  Give each other a big bear
hug and tell everyone you love that you love them.  Don't let another day go
by without doing something nice for someone.

Good news!  We went over the results of Jim's PET scann with the doctor and
he is cancer free.  However, there will be a few radiation treatments as a
preventative measure.

Gobble, gobble!.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net