[Nfbc-info] Happy Thansgiving from the Willows Family

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Nov 23 04:05:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
What good news for Jim!  Yea!

I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving.  I worked earlier today and
then I went out for the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  I don't really
like going out alone but it is better than not getting out other than work.
My kitties were glad to see me when I got home.

Going into the holiday season, please could you keep my daughter, Lynden, in
your thoughts and prayers.  She has Lyme Disease and a malaria-type disease
and has been quite ill for over a year.  She was so active before that all
of this is really hard on her.  Her new husband is great though!  My
grandkitties and grandbunny are doing fine.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com